This policy applies to the use of any of our self-serve advertising products.
We’re so glad that you want to promote your content or run an ad on one — or several! — of our platforms. Before you get started, we have a few rules:
- You must comply with each platform’s respective Terms of Service and policies. If you’re running an ad on Ragnar.AI, you must follow these Terms of Service and User Guidelines. All of these policies are meant to supplement one another. If there’s a direct conflict, this Bedriva Advertising Policy will control.
- You must comply with all applicable laws, industry codes and guidelines, licenses, and approvals. Your ads must not constitute, link to, or promote anything illegal.
- Your ads must not constitute, link to, or promote anything that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- We care about our users, and you should too. Your ad and its content (including what it promotes or links to) must not be discriminatory, hateful, offensive, unsafe, harmful, exploitative, fraudulent, deceptive, or malicious.
- Ads should accurately represent any brand or product being promoted, and should not state or imply affiliation with, or approval by, Bedriva without express written permission.
We review every ad submitted for quality, accuracy, and appropriateness for our inventory. We reserve the right to reject or remove any ad that violates this policy or doesn’t meet our expectations, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
The following is prohibited from being depicted, promoted, or linked to in your ads without our prior written authorization:
- Sexually explicit products or services, including any sexually explicit content
- Dating sites
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Pharmacies, prescription medications, or over-the-counter medications
- Tobacco products and accessories
- Weapons, weapon accessories, weapon-related services, and explosives
- Counterfeit goods or services
- Financial services
- Unverified or potentially harmful business practices like payday loans, penny auctions, pyramid schemes, multilevel marketing, and get-rich-quick offers
Other requirements about your ad
- Ads must not ask for, or assert or suggest that you (or we) know anything about a person, like their age, beliefs, ethnicity, gender, health status, location, race, religion, sexual orientation or preferences, etc.
- Landing pages or ads cannot spawn popups. The browser’s back button and close button must work from the landing page without any interference.
- Images (animated or still) and videos must be high quality, and should never be blurry, illegible, unclear, or pixelated.
- Animated images and videos should not flash rapidly, create hypnotic sensations, or otherwise contain motion that puts sensitive users (such as those with epilepsy) at risk.
- We take an open-minded approach to the use of sexual content in advertising, allowing ads that contain a sexual theme to a certain extent, but we evaluate ads on a case by case basis.
- Ads must not contain content that is meant to gratuitously shock, disgust, or terrify, without any other context or informative or educational purpose.
Other things you should know
- Certain elements of the ad may not always appear for the viewer (including but not limited to, the image or the description) depending on the space available, the device it’s being viewed on, the context in which it appears, or other requirements.
- Please keep in mind that while we allow certain types of ads, there may be reasons you’re prohibited from displaying those ads depending on where you are, where you want your ads displayed, or to whom you want your ads shown. Our restrictions and guidelines are just that — ours. As always, you’re responsible for ensuring that your conduct and content complies with any laws and regulations that might apply.
- We reserve the right to reject or remove any ad that violates this policy or doesn’t meet our expectations for quality, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- This policy is subject to change at any time without notice.